Microscopic Laser Beam Welding (LBW)
ISO 13485 CERTIFIED | Over 25 Years of Experience
Control of the laser beam power supply enables our technicians to join and coil two wires with a diameter of .0015.
Controlling the power supply also allows us to control sink and produce airtight welds.
Manual vs CNC Laser Beam Welding
Call Us 763-425-8818
Benefits of Laser Beam Welding Services
- Exacting precision and control
- Produces high quality, very fine welds
- Reduced warp
- Can be used with all non-ferrous metals
Laser Beam Welding Services
- Mold revision & Repair. Emergency and one-day turn around
- Medical Device Components
- Tool and Die Repair & Revisions
- Production. CNC and Manual
- Process Development
Laser Welded Materials
- Stainless Steels
- Hardened Tool Steels
- Alloys – AMPCO/Mold Max, etc.
- 3-D Printed Alloys
“You would be amazed to see some of the extremely difficult jobs Micro Weld has been able to do for us. Everyone else said it would be impossible, and they were up for the challenge.”
CALL US AT
Micro Weld, Inc.
10550 County Road 81
Maple Grove, MN 55369